From improved sleep, to anti-aging benefits, to improved
health and vitality, raw vegan eating methods are becoming
more and more popular and in demand and with due cause.
Perhaps nothing comes close to being the most natural way to
eat as using raw vegan eating methods as the guideline for
eating and perhaps this is because the items consumed
(mostly fruits and veggies) are our most naturally
biologically conducive meals.
To implement the use of raw vegan eating methods, one needs
to know the categories of raw foods, some basic guidelines
for using raw vegan eating methods and tips to succeed at
this radical lifestyle.
That said here is a list of raw foods commonly found in raw
vegan eating methods:
1. Sweet Fruits: Tropical Fruits, Dates, Persimmons, Sweet
2. Acid Fruits: Lemons, Citrus, Tomatoes.
3. Sub-Acid Fruits: Apples, Pears, Tart Grapes
5. Fatty Fruits: Avocadoes, Durian
Vegetables: (aka List of Raw Low Carbohydrate foods)
1. Lettuce and Celery
2. Non-Starchy Greens: Spinach, Cabbage,
3. Fruit Vegetables: Cucumbers, Tomatoes, Bell Peppers
4. Root Vegetables: Carrots, Celeriac
Nuts and Seeds.
These are the items one is most likely to find in raw vegan
To avoid fermentation in the intestines, indigestion, water
retention and toxicity, do apply these simple techniques in
eating for health
1. Eat sweet fruits with other varieties of sweet fruits
2. Eat Acid fruits alone or with Lettuce and Celery. In
little quantities they may combine with Avocadoes or Nuts
and Non-Starchy vegetables.
3. Avocadoes and Olives are best eaten with non-starchy
vegetables. I believe mashed, avocadoes combine great with
4. Melons, as a rule eat alone or leave alone.
5. Never eat until you’re hungry and guidelines to know when
you are in true hunger are as follows:
6. Do not drink liquids of any kind with your meals. It only
dilutes the digestive juices in your stomach leading to
indigestion and constipation.
7. As a rule of thumb, don’t drink anything but water an
hour or 2 prior to and/or after eating your meals.
Suffice it to say being raw is perhaps one of the most
underrated or otherwise unrecognized methods of eating, but
like you very well know raw vegan eating methods are the
best and now with the tips presented above you will be well
grounded enough to succeed at this method of eating right,
just the way nature always intended.
Foras Aje is an independent researcher and co-founder of
BodyHealthSoul LLC. He invites you to visit his site which features articles, news, weblogs and videos on general health today at http://www.bodyhealthsoul.com
Want to lose weight and keep it off? Check out Fat Loss 4 Idiots
Visit Weight Loss Quest.com for great information about losing weight and keeping it off.